I used to get my hair bleached to be a blonde colour when I was much younger. The trip to the hairdresser was worth it because one of them was so good looking & they had awesome massage chairs. One day while I was sitting there reading a magazine I had bought, a car accident happened on the road out the front. All the ladies ran out to help, leaving me with bleach in my hair. Now this wasn’t the first time I had this done, so I knew when it was in there for too long. I called out to the ladies, & then to anyone who could hear me, to help me wash it out. I moved to the sink & started washing it out of my hair as best I could. It was really burning by this stage, & water was going everywhere. After a couple of minutes one of the ladies ran in apologising & finished washing it out for me. One look in the mirror & my hair was near white. They wanted to put a rinse through it, however I quite liked it, so I refused. They cut my hair & I went to work. Now the bar that I worked in had UV lights & was an open resort bar. My head, glowing like a light bulb, was attracting all manner of bugs to fly at my head. So much so I had to leave work early because they were landing in drinks. The next day I drove back out to the hairdresser to get that rinse put in it.